Gary has been teaching with us since 1982 combining his wide range of professional experience with his deep interest in the development of young artists and a wish to encourage their study and creativity in music. Gary earned both his BS in Music Education and his MA in Music Performance from Indiana University. His studio work spans over 100 films, television shows and soundtracks including: The Wonderboys, Sweet November, The Twilight Zone, and many more.
Schedule a Lesson
1. Pick a Plan
2. Choose the same instrument as in your plan
3. Choose Teacher
4. Schedule available appointments.
No available times?
- Choose a different day (i.e. Monday, Tuesday)
- Use the "Next" button in the upper right hand corner above the calendar
- Choose a different teacher.
You can always call us at (310) 453-1928 to schedule over the phone. See hours below.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org