Jim is a founding member of Hot Club of Los Angeles and also serves as the band’s producer. His credits as a lauded drummer/percussionist sideman and session musician include work with Jackson Browne, Brian Setzer, Paul Overstreet, Joan Osborne, Tim Armstrong, Granville Automatic, Ted Russell Kamp, John Nau, Jeff Turmes and Charlie Terrell among many others. Jim’s drums can also be heard on film and TV soundtracks, as well as in commercials for Domino’s Pizza, AT&T, and Sony Playstation, among many other brands. He also produces and records a wide array of artists and bands in his recording studio, Doyle Audio.
Schedule a Lesson
1. Pick a Plan
2. Choose the same instrument as in your plan
3. Choose Teacher
4. Schedule available appointments.
No available times?
- Choose a different day (i.e. Monday, Tuesday)
- Use the "Next" button in the upper right hand corner above the calendar
- Choose a different teacher.
You can always call us at (310) 453-1928 to schedule over the phone. See hours below.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org